AS Technoshine has created this statement in order to demonstrate our commitment to privacy. The following discloses our information gathering and dissemination practices for website. We do not link IP address to anything personally identifiable, which means that a user's session can be tracked, but the user's identity will remain anonymous. Our website may require you to give us contact information like your name, email address etc while filling in certain forms. In such an event, we may use this contact information from the forms to send you relevant communication as required by the nature of that form/registration (e.g.). By registering for an event, the user may receive communication specific to that event, by submitting a query/request for service, the user will get a response on the email/phone number from the concerned AS Technoshine personnel.
We also use several web technologies like ‘cookies’ to gather visitor information and preferences to help provide our audience a better user experience. To know more about cookies, please click here. However, it is possible that we may need to disclose personal information when required by law. We will disclose such information wherein we have a good-faith belief that it is necessary to comply with a court order, ongoing judicial proceeding, or other legal process served on us or to exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims.
Also, this site contains links to other sites. AS Technoshine is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such websites.
This website has security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse, and/or alteration of information under our control. The data resides behind a firewall, with access restricted only to authorized AS Technoshine personnel.
A cookie is a piece of data that a website can send to your browser, which may then be stored on your computer as a tag that identifies your computer. While cookies are often only used to measure website usage and effectiveness and to allow for ease of navigation or use and as such, are not associated with any personal information, they are also used at times to personalise a known visitor's experience to a website by being associated with profile information or user preferences.
You understand and agree not to use this Website to:
- Post/upload content or initiate communication which are unlawful, obscene, discriminatory, libelous, abusive or otherwise objectionable.
- Undertake any illegal activity, including but not limited to violation of applicable laws or conspiring to violate laws.
- Falsely state, impersonate or otherwise misrepresent your identity in any manner whatsoever including but not limited to the use of a pseudonym, or misrepresenting your current or previous positions and qualifications, or your affiliations with a person or entity, past or present.
- Upload, post, email or transmit or otherwise make available any content or initiate communication that infringes upon patents, trademarks, trade secrets, copyrights or other proprietary rights of respective owners.
- Upload, email, transmit, post or otherwise make available any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising or promotional materials, junk mails, spam, chain letters, pyramid schemes or any other form or solicitation.
- Upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment.
- Stalk or otherwise harass other Users/Members.
- Collect or store personal data and content of other Users/Members
You understand and agree that you shall also adhere to the following guidelines while uploading/posting any content/material on this Website:
- The content/material provided must be original and not copied from third party resources.
- If quotes are to be included that these must not exceed a paragraph and authorship must be attributed to the author of the paragraph.
- The user/member/contributor is solely responsible for content/material provided to this Website and undertakes that the content/material provided does not infringe any third party copyright.
- The user/member/contributor agrees that content/material provided also does not violate any laws relating to communal harmony, defamation, and obscenity etc.
- The user/member/contributor agrees not to provide any content/material which may violate his company / institution / entity’s ethical/ legal guidelines/ code of conduct.
- In consideration of participating as a user/ /Contributor/ member, by providing content/material, the /contributor/ member agrees that Website / AS Technoshine is provided a non-exclusive, perpetual, irrevocable, worldwide license to publish the content so provided in any form whatsoever.
AS Technoshine makes no warranty that:
- This Website or its contents or quality will meet user’s/member’s requirements.
- The access to this Website will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or effort-free.
- The results that may be obtained from the use of this online forum will be accurate or reliable.
- Any material downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of this online forum is done at your own discretion and risk that you will be solely responsible for any damage to your computer system or loss of data that results from the download of any such material.